Enjoy the unique honeymoon tour with a helicopter ride to your dream location. This tour itinerary mainly covers a lot of places in Sri Lanka which couples do like to visit. We have a variety of packages to offer you with your requirement. You can always customize your tour according to your likes and dislikes. Enjoy your stay in Sri Lanka.
9 Nights 10 DaysRoute: Arrival – Rathmalana – Kandy – Nuwaraeliya – Horton Plains – Ella – Udawalawa - Galle – Colombo – Airport
Day 01 Arrival /Rathmalana/ Kandy
- On arrival, meet our representative and Picking up from BIA
- Proceeding to Gadadessa Resort Kandy through Rathmalana domestic airport (A chopper ride/optional)
- Relaxing evening by the pool at the Gadadessa Resort
Day 02 Kandy
- After breakfast proceeding to Kandy Temple of the tooth
- After Lunch visiting the Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- Proceeding to the hotel in Kandy and Relaxing by the pool at Suisse hotel Kandy or similar kind of a hotel
Day 03 Nuwaraeliya
- After early morning breakfast proceeding to Nuwaraeliya
- Visiting Tea plantation factories and waterfalls on the way
- Dinner and overnight at St. Andrew Jetwing Nuwaraeliya or similar kind of a hotel
Day 04 Nuwaraeliya
- After breakfast proceeding to Nuwaraeliya town
- Visiting Lovers leap waterfall, Seetha Amman Temple and Hakgala Botanical Garden
- Evening horse ride and boat ride at Greogory lake
- Dinner and overnight at St.Andrews Jetwing Nuwaraeliya or similar kind of a hotel
Day 05 Horton Plains
- After breakfast proceeding to Horton Plains National Park
- Trek through the Bakers falls and world’s end
- Returning to Nuwara Eliya and city tour
- Dinner and overnight at St.Andrews Jetwing Nuwaraeliya or similar kind of a hotel
Day 06 Nuwaraeliya / Ella
- After breakfast proceeding to Ella via Train
- On the way visiting Nine Arched Bridge Demodara
- Dinner and overnight at 98 Acres Ella or similar kind of a hotel
Day 07 Ella
- After breakfast Visiting Ella Rock and Little Adam's peak
- After lunch visiting Ravana falls
- Overnight and dinner at 98 acers in Ella or similar kind of a hotel
Day 08 Ella/ Udawalawa/ Galle
- After breakfast proceeding to Udawalawa National park
- Safari at Udawalawa National Park
- After the safari proceeding to Galle City
- Dinner and overnight at Amari Galle or similar kind of a hotel
Day 09 Galle
- After breakfast Visiting Galle city, Galle fort, Galle lighthouse
- After Lunch visiting Jungle beach
- Dinner and overnight Amari Galle or similar kind of a hotel
Day 10 Galle / Colombo
- After breakfast proceeding to Colombo
- Shopping and City tour in Colombo
- After lunch Proceeding to BIA to drop off
Kandy is the last royal capital of Sri Lanka is a major tourist destination. It is the home of the Temple of the Tooth Relic (Sri Dalada Maligawa), one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world and many other temples are located in the city that could be called cultural capital of the island. It was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO in 1988. Kandy is famous for well-known Asala Perahara.
The Royal Botanical Garden, Peradeniya is situated about 5 km to the west of the city centre at Peradeniya and is visited by 2 million people per year. It is the largest botanical garden on the island extending to 147 acres and containing over 4000 species of plants.
Nuwaraeliya is a city in the hill country of the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The city is overlooked by Pidurutalagala, the tallest mountain in Sri Lanka. It is better known as Little England of Sri Lanka. The climate, surroundings, and architecture of this area are different than other villages due to its cooler climate, it is the most important area for tea production in Sri Lanka. There are many attractions available in the city including the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park, and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory. And the naturally landscaped Hakgala Botanical Gardens is located there which displays roses and tree ferns, and shelters monkeys and blue magpies. Nearby Seetha Amman Temple, a colourful Hindu shrine, is decorated with religious figures.
One of the distinctive features of Nuwara Eliya's countryside is the widespread growing of vegetables, fruit and flowers usually associated with temperate Europe. This is covered with terraces growing potatoes, carrots, leeks, and roses, interspersed with tea bushes on the steeper slopes.
'Lovers Leap' is a spectacular waterfall set among tea plantation a short walk from the town of Nuwara Eliya. It falls a height of 30m in a long cascading sheet of water. It is said that it is named after a young couple who decided to be bound together forever by jumping off the cliff to their demise
Horton Plains National Park
Horton Plains is a popular tourist destination, with World's End being the key attraction. Horton Plains National Park is a key wildlife area of open grassy woodland that is Species found here include the leopard, sambar, and the endemic purple-faced langur. The plains have a well-visited tourist attraction at World's End - a sheer precipice with a 1050 m drop. It is situated at the southern boundary of the park. Another cliff known as the Lesser World's End of 270 m (886 ft) is located not far from World's End. And Baker's Falls, a waterfall is situated within the Horton Plains.
Ella is a small town located in Bandarawela. It is blessed with some of the most beautiful tourist attractions including Ravana falls, Ravana cave, Lipton’s seat Adam’s peak, Ella rock and some tea factories. Ella is one of the most scenic venues for a vacation of adventure and offers a choice of sports and activities for the adventurous in the world. The activities are paragliding, hiking and trekking to bird watching. Some of the other activities are camping in the jungle or river side, rock climbing, fishing, mountain biking, caving, train tours and wildlife safaris.
And the Nine Arch bridge in Ella is a beautiful construction set in even more impressive surroundings and is well worth a visit for all tourist who is in Ella. The bridge can be reached from Ella town or a walk-through vegetation and tea plantations.
Udawalawa National Park
Udawalawa National Park is located on the boundary of Sabaragamuwa and Uva provinces of Sri Lanka. It is one of the popular destination for those hoping to spot wild elephants. And it is the best place to see elephants throughout the year as there are a few hundred elephants within the park and sometimes witness a herd of female moving or bathing together in the wild. Other than the elephants, the national park provides home for many other species of mammals as Sri Lankan sloth bear, fishing cat, Sri Lankan leopard, Sri Lankan axis dear, Sri Lankan spotted chevrotain and water buffalo. Udawalawa sanctuary is also known as a good bird watching in Sri Lanka bird lovers can get wonderful opportunity to observe many different varieties of birds including endemic spices and migrants as well. And on the other hand, Udawalawa Elephant Transfer Home is an elephant orphanage located within the national park. It is home to over 40 orphaned elephants.
The Galle fort city of Sri Lanka is located on the southern coast of the country situated a distance around 120 km away from Colombo. Galle is one of the most popular tourist destination, attractions and activities in the region. It is an ancient port city that represents Sinhalese culture. Galle’s most important place is a Galle Fort that is an imposing structure located in the older part of the city which has been declared as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
Some of the important tourist attractions in Galle include the Natural Harbor, the National Maritime Museum, various temples and mosques in the city. On the other hand, Galle is home to a wide range of water sports and adventure activities. The main water sports hub is the Mirissa water sports centre located around 30 Kilometers away from Galle city. Popular activities include sports fishing on the coast of Mirissa, snorkeling safari to explore the coral reefs, whale watching, Hot Air Ballooning and sea diving in the Hikkaduwa.
Colombo is a commercial capital and largest city located on the country’s west coast of Sri Lanka. It is a popular tourist destination in the island. Colombo is a busy and vibrant city with a mixture of modern life and ancient historical colonial buildings and ruins that offers a variety of experience, attractions and activities. The city is consisting different varieties of places as religious places, leisure places and historic places. Those places include churches, temples, mosques, kovils, Planetarium, Dehiwala Zoological Garden, Mount Lavinia, Galle Face Green, Slave island, rivers and lakes, leisure parks, Colombo Dutch House Museum, Colombo Fort, Colombo Light House, Independence square, National Museum and famous shopping malls and markets.